We’ve got you covered
J&D Penner offers a wide variety of playground surfacing options. Fun, safe, and strong, we’ve got a surfacing material to fit every need and budget.
- 2 Layer Rubber surfacing: Made from recycled tires and EPDM rubber, this is an attractive, colorful, anti-slip and impact-absorbing surface for your playground, daycare, poolside and more! 2-layer rubber is low maintenance, durable and performs consistently over years of use. It never needs to be raked or topped up like wood mulches, sand or pea gravel. This surface can be totally customized with over 50 colors available in a number of custom graphics or 3D shapes.
- Bonded Rubber Mulch: Made of recycled rubber and available in over 5 colors; this practical, non-toxic option won’t blow away or decompose like traditional mulch, and has a look that rivals the real thing. It can be used in landscaping areas, playgrounds, or walking paths. It is very porous and drains quickly in rain showers.
- Polysoft: Made from mini-polyolefin granules in a variety of available colors, this state-of-the-art product is our most slip-resistant, stay-cool product and is the best option for aquatic areas or to rejuvenate an aging concrete poolside, splash pad, or other recreation area.
- Engineered Wood Fibre: Safety certified by the IPEMA, wooden fibre is reliable, affordable, and easy for wheelchairs and strollers. It also comes with a comprehensive warranty.
- Engineered Wood Fibre: Safety certified by the IPEMA, engineered wood fibre is reliable and easy for wheelchairs and strollers. It also comes with a comprehensive warranty.